跳至解决方案
795 次查看
kyf
Contributor V

Hello NXP team!

I would like to know how to... :

1. change my project's name.

2. change the CPU model.

Currently I've created a project that  I've mistakenly used S32K342 MCU and not the S32K344. And in order to avoid huge amount of transferring code with copy paste I have to find a way to select an other MCU.

Can anyone help me?

0 项奖励
1 解答
764 次查看
VaneB
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @kyf 

You need import the project in to the workspace to change the name, this to make sure the IDE changes all of the references to the project name and not only the main folder.

I hope this will help you.

在原帖中查看解决方案

3 回复数
772 次查看
kyf
Contributor V

Hello @VaneB .

Regarding your answer #2 I was afraid that would be the case but it's ok.

As for the #1 I've tried to do so but I got an error that said rename can not happen because my project was outside my workspace. Any thoughts on this ?

Kind regards,

kyf

0 项奖励
765 次查看
VaneB
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @kyf 

You need import the project in to the workspace to change the name, this to make sure the IDE changes all of the references to the project name and not only the main folder.

I hope this will help you.

775 次查看
VaneB
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @kyf 

1. To change the project name right click the project folder there is a change name option, you can also use F2.

2. I am afraid that the most viable option is to generate a new project with the corresponding MCU and then copy the application source files from your pre-existing project as well as any customizations you made to the project properties.

Sorry for the inconvenience

B.R

VaneB

0 项奖励