cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Wake Up S32K344 FROM SOC standby mode

Jump to solution
KerryJ
Contributor II

I am really upset because I don't know How to wake S32K344 FROM SOC STANDBY mode, there is no example in S32DS 3.4 RTD, help, plz. really thx.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Kinrry,

I emailed the relevant material, and this thread(https://community.nxp.com/t5/S32K/S32k344-Rtc-wake-up/m-p/1320257) also offer
S32K344_Standby_RTC_Wakeup_Example_090_34.zip example.

Best Regards,
Robin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Kinrry,

I emailed the relevant material, and this thread(https://community.nxp.com/t5/S32K/S32k344-Rtc-wake-up/m-p/1320257) also offer
S32K344_Standby_RTC_Wakeup_Example_090_34.zip example.

Best Regards,
Robin
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos
shrinivasnd
Contributor I

Is wakeup by CAN possible? 

0 Kudos
KerryJ
Contributor II

Thanks you very much, Although the example you give had some Difference in RTD, But it helpful.  

0 Kudos