cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I konw the status of the security file application

Jump to solution
jingfang
Contributor IV

I applied for the security file of S32K3 on June 10th.

Now the interface information is as follows.Is the action I applied for correct?

Where can I see the current state?Do I just wait?

捕获(20).JPG

0 Kudos
1 Solution
pavla_hajna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Dear Jingfang,

thank you for sharing screenshots. We are so sorry for such inconvenience. Now it is clear we cannot help you here from the technical support team.

Please contact the responsible team by email: support.docstore@nxp.com

This is the team that will check your account settings and validates accordingly. Thank you very much for your patience. Have a nice day. Best regards

Pavla 

View solution in original post

7 Replies
pavla_hajna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, thank you for sharing. That is correct, but have you shared NDA?

Please follow the guide for secure files new users: 

Best regards
Pavla
0 Kudos
jingfang
Contributor IV

Thanks a lot~When I choose gain access rights,there is no pop up for me to fill in the company and NDA . I can see some security file,does that mean I've already sent the NDA or where can I see if NDA has been uploaded?

Security fileSecurity file

0 Kudos
pavla_hajna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Ok, then.

You should have Docstore account before and now there is probably some problem in relation to the content migration. If you really had access, I have another guide for you to go through to not miss any step: https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/user-guide/nxp-docstore-migration-guide.pdf

usually the problem can be caused by an expired certificate (page 14) or account reactivation (page 15)

If this does not help either please contact the responsible team by email: support.docstore@nxp.com. They can check and validate your account. Thank you for understanding. Have a nice day.

Pavla

0 Kudos
jingfang
Contributor IV

Thanks a lot~

I tried to apply on docStore,but it said"ARL not correctly submited..".

What could possibly be the problem? 

捕获.JPG捕获3.JPG

0 Kudos
pavla_hajna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Dear Jingfang,

thank you for sharing screenshots. We are so sorry for such inconvenience. Now it is clear we cannot help you here from the technical support team.

Please contact the responsible team by email: support.docstore@nxp.com

This is the team that will check your account settings and validates accordingly. Thank you very much for your patience. Have a nice day. Best regards

Pavla 

pavla_hajna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

in order to better understand the issue could you please share more details? what is the file name you refer to? How have you applied? Have you filled out an online form for secure files access and posted NDA as required? Please let me know. Thank you. Have a nice day.

Pavla

jingfang
Contributor IV

I want some information about  S32K396.

My application steps are as follows:

FirstFirstSecondSecond

0 Kudos