Help receiving and writing data with unified bootloader framework for S32K116 with LIN

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help receiving and writing data with unified bootloader framework for S32K116 with LIN

HayZam
Contributor II

I’m trying to use the unified bootloader framework with LIN for writing a new srec file on the microcontroller.

But I’m struggling a little bit with understanding the main format or process that is required to read & write data successfully since the code seems a little bit tangled up.

Is there further documentation to understand the code, or could you please give me a brief explanation/description of how the data should be received and sent to write a new srec file on the microcontroller?

For example, on the previous bootloader the first 2 bits of the received data should be (0x00, 0x01) in order to enter to the sessionStatus as SS_CONNECTED.

I would like to know this kind of characteristics for this new unified bootloader. Or for example, where/how is "g_pstFlashOptInfo->FLASH_Program" set? ( when I look into its references there is no "set" reference).

0 Kudos
1 Reply

PetrS
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

not further docs is available, just 2 guides you already have, i think, and demo projects in unified bootloader package.

BR, Petr

0 Kudos