cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FX32K144HAT0MLLT Abnormal CSEC in high temperature aging test

Jump to solution
zhangzhiyong
Contributor III

1. We used fx32k144hat0mllt. During the high-temperature aging test, the chip function was abnormal. At present, there are abnormalities in the two boards tested.
2. Carry out the aging test in an 85 ℃ incubator, and the temperature on the PCB where the MCU is located is about 95~100 ℃. During the test, it was found that it could not run, and it could not run even if the faulty parts were taken out and restored to room temperature. However, the code can be burned and debugged again. During the debugging process, it is found that it is stuck in the setting function of CSEC module. If CSEC related codes are annotated, MCU can operate normally.
3. Use the routine (example5_resetting_flash_to_the_factory_state_sdk3_0_0) to restore the CSEC module to the factory setting. It is found that the factory setting restoration fails in the actual measurement.
4. CSEC may be damaged under high temperature. However, 100 ℃ belongs to the normal working range of the chip. According to the data manual, when CSEC is used, the chip cannot be in hsrun mode, that is, the dominant frequency cannot reach 112mhz. However, the HA version is currently used, that is, the maximum dominant frequency is only 80MHz, which is also the configured 80MHz dominant frequency.
5. Have you encountered similar problems? What are the possible reasons for this problem? And rectification measures?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Zhiyong,

this should not happen, I can't see a reason for such behavior.

My recommendation is to ask for failure analysis.

Regards,
Lukas

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Zhiyong,

this should not happen, I can't see a reason for such behavior.

My recommendation is to ask for failure analysis.

Regards,
Lukas

0 Kudos
zhangzhiyong
Contributor III

Thank you. FA has been applied synchronously.

0 Kudos