Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FFT and complex mtrix processing capabilities on top NXP S32R/V

Jump to solution
shai_b
Senior Contributor II

Hello Team

I have a customer who developing a radar (based TI chipset) cascading device up to 4 devices (72ch,).

the customer would like to have the following processing capabilities with the required benchmarks.

Please advise what is the best suitable S32R/V SoC accordingly:

process_cap.png

I was thinking to offer S32R45 which has 4ch. of MIPI-CSI2 with Linear algebra accelerator that could suit their needs, waiting for your kind recommendation?

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Shai

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
GaryRK
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Shai,

S32R45 is indeed the most suitable device for that use-case. From connectivity perspective it is the only one capable of interfacing with 4 MMIC devices since it has 4 * CSI2 interfaces and multiple SPI/I2C/Ethernet. From processing capability perspective it exceeds those expectations comfortably.

Regards,

Gary

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
GaryRK
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Shai,

S32R45 is indeed the most suitable device for that use-case. From connectivity perspective it is the only one capable of interfacing with 4 MMIC devices since it has 4 * CSI2 interfaces and multiple SPI/I2C/Ethernet. From processing capability perspective it exceeds those expectations comfortably.

Regards,

Gary

0 Kudos
shai_b
Senior Contributor II

Hi @GaryRK ,

Thanks for your comments.

Could you please share with me the MIPI-CSI2 Characterization such as the numbers of lanes per port, the bandwidth of each line?

I really appreciated your assistance, Thanks n advance 

Kind regards,

Shai

0 Kudos