Enabling Flexible Data Rate check box for a CAN instacne in peripheral settings.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enabling Flexible Data Rate check box for a CAN instacne in peripheral settings.

Jump to solution
akhilranga
Contributor IV

Hello all,

I have been using can_pal_s32k144 example from S32SDK_S321XX_RTM_4.0.1. In that example the CAN 0 instance is already enabled with flexible data in the peripheral setting as shown below. 

Default Flex Data Rate Enabled with ExampleDefault Flex Data Rate Enabled with Example

Now i wanted an other CAN instance to be enabled for my application. So, i enabled a CAN 1 Instance in the same  example project file with all the settings similar to the CAN 0 instance settings. But when i am trying to do this i couldn't able to enable the  flexible data rate in the new instance CAN 1 as you can see below. 

Flexable Data Rate is Disabled by default in this CAN 1 instance which i initialized.Flexable Data Rate is Disabled by default in this CAN 1 instance which i initialized.

In this you can observe that the check box has been disabled by default. So, can you please help me with this.

What shouild i do to enable this CAN 1 instance simialr to that of CAN 0 instance which was set  by the Example 

@JRoberto 

#S32k144#

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Senlent
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

S32K144->Only FlexCAN0 support CAN FD feature.

Senlent_0-1670404885760.png

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Senlent
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

S32K144->Only FlexCAN0 support CAN FD feature.

Senlent_0-1670404885760.png

0 Kudos