EB license activate failed in 1.4.3

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EB license activate failed in 1.4.3

MarkRen
Contributor I

I logged in and got the activation code of EB 29.0。Then I activate the EB client license administrator 1.2.4。Then I used the same activation code to activate EB client license administrator 1.4.1,but failed。

I ask my partner to log for the activation code of EB 29.0,but got the same activation code with me。How to solve the problem (activateEB client license administrator 1.4.1 )。It seems the EB 29.0 cannot work in the EB client license administrator 1.2.4。It is such an urgent question 。I will be appreciated for your answer。

0 Kudos
4 Replies

Julián_AragónM
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @MarkRen,

Please try EB Client License Administrator 1.5.1 instead, also, if you go into the product information page for EB Tresos, you can find the license for activation. Please follow "Product licensing User Guide > Chapter 5. Single user or evaluation licenses" for more information on how to activate EB Tresos through the license administrator.

Julin_AragnM_0-1713473552111.png

Best regards,
Julián

0 Kudos

MarkRen
Contributor I

@Julián_AragónM:

I am glad to receive your reply 。I tried  EB Client License Administrator 1.5.1,but it is not OK either。And the same information with 1.4.1 and 1.4.3。I change a computer it is still OK。

I wonder once I activate it in EB license 1.2.4,I cannot use it anymore in a high version of EB license(such as 1.4.3 or 1.5.1) in the same computer .If I use two version of EB ,they required different license version .Then it is a hubble problem to go on many project development.

0 Kudos

Julián_AragónM
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @MarkRen

If another instance of EB Tresos is needed, I would suggest creating another account and requesting a new activation code through Flexera.

Best regards,
Julián

0 Kudos

MarkRen
Contributor I

ERROR:fixActAppActivationSend(50040,41147,10250)

Connection to FlexNet Operations Server failed

0 Kudos