显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

EB Tresos Import Error

3,938 次查看
varun_S22
Contributor I

Hello,

Our team has been working on configuring different modules (such as CAN , ADC) in EB tresos tool. Now, we are trying to merge the individual modules to a common project. While I tried exporting individual modules (to .xdm files) and the import the same to the final project, I am getting import errors (attached in the pic).

Can you please tell me if this is the right way to do it? I also see no RTD drivers generated by Tresos tool for the corresponding modules. Only *.cfg files are generated.

Best,

Varun

0 项奖励
9 回复数

3,918 次查看
varun_S22
Contributor I

Hi @cuongnguyenphu ,

RTD version => SW32K3_RTD_4.4_1.0.0_HF02. I am able to export, but not able to import the same files. Thats when I am gettong these errors.

Best,

Varun

0 项奖励

3,917 次查看
cuongnguyenphu
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Let's try this way: just copy and paste your .xdm file to config folder. This is the simplest way to import your config, for this way you don't need to import or export file.
Anyway, could you attach your .xdm file that you exported from your project? 

0 项奖励

3,914 次查看
varun_S22
Contributor I

yes, I tried. But it wont get registered into the configuration and hence it is not generating the source code for those module. For reference, I added Adc module. Not able to attach xdm file here, it seems xdm is not supported to upload

Best,

Varun

Tresos.png

0 项奖励

3,901 次查看
cuongnguyenphu
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi @varun_S22 ,
I see you haven't added ADC module to your configuration list. That's why you couldn't load your ADC.xdm config
1. Right-click from "SomeId" and choose Module Configurations

cuongnguyenphu_0-1646758255412.png

2. Choose ADC module with correct version (AS 4.4, version 1.0.0) then click on Add module button.

cuongnguyenphu_1-1646758369999.png

After you added ADC module to your configuration list, I think you can register your Adc.xdm

0 项奖励

3,880 次查看
varun_S22
Contributor I

Hi @cuongnguyenphu  ,

Does that mean that we cannot import xdm files but only to replace the existing xdm files in the config folder (which was added from module configuration)?

Best,

Varun

0 项奖励

3,876 次查看
cuongnguyenphu
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi @varun_S22 ,
If you just need to import only .xdm file, this is the way you can use in EB Tresos

标记 (1)
0 项奖励

3,452 次查看
varun_S22
Contributor I

Hi @cuongnguyenphu ,

What if I have to import and merge new configurations to the existing xdm files?

For ex: merging port pins to existing Port.xdm? or merging MCU related chenges to existing xdm?

Because if I follow the above way, now it will replace the existing configuration with the latest.

Best,

Varun

0 项奖励

3,391 次查看
cuongnguyenphu
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

In case of merging:

cuongnguyenphu_2-1664262730502.png

1. Export .xdm to .arxml to merge to another project:
Right click on project that contains .xdm you need to merge to another project -> Im- and exporters
Select Importer/Exporter as Autosar Im-/Exporter
Select Mode as Export only -> Next
Select the Export file name (e.g ADC_Export.arxml). Then select the Content type corresponds to Autosar version of your project.. Select Export Strategy as Export, then Next -> Finish.

After create Exporter, you need to select and Run Exporter to export the existing project into .arxml (This feature will export whole project config to .arxml, not only 1 module). The exported .arxml file will be exported.

2. Import .arxml from 1. to your project:
Right click on project you need to merge -> Im- and exporters
Select Importer/Exporter as Autosar Im-/Exporter
Select Mode as Import only -> Next
Select .arxml which is exported from step 1.
Select correct Autosar version
Select Import Strategy as Merge
Click Next -> Finish
After create Importer, you need to select and Run Importer to import the .arxml to existing project
Maybe there're errors while merging this .arxml because of the conflict between the current project and the import .arxml. You should be aware about this

0 项奖励

3,926 次查看
cuongnguyenphu
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi @varun_S22 , can you give me RTD version you're working on and also your exported .xdm file?
I will check it from my side

0 项奖励