cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

D-Flash issue after s32k144 restarts

paneri
Contributor III

Hi,
I am working on s32k144 D-Flash memory and I am trying to write and read the data from D-Flash memory. The data is properly written to the D-Flash memory and I checked the same thing in memory window, but while reading the data after the s32k144 board restarts, either the values read are zero/nan. Please help if any settings need to be done to preserve the data after board restarts. I am unable to achieve it.

Thanks.
Paneri Shah. 

0 Kudos
4 Replies

danielmartynek
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Paneri,

The DFlash can't read all 0s unless it is programmed to all 0s by the FTFC Program Phrase command.

Erased DFlash reads all 1s.

Can you please share the project or elaborate on the description?

Regards,

Daniel

0 Kudos

paneri
Contributor III

Hi Daniel.

• When I am erasing the memory by default it is all 1's and when I am writing data,  in memory window I have checked that data is written properly. But when I restart the s32k144 MCU the data is not the one which is written/flash in the memory.
  • Is there any settings need to be done in the IDE debugger section?
  • Please support to fix it as soon as possible.

Thanks

Paneri 

0 Kudos

danielmartynek
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Paneri,

I have difficulties to explain it.

Does the code check whether the DFlash phrases are erased before they are programmed?

If you want to attach a PE Micro debugger to a running MCU, please use the attach option:

danielmartynek_0-1619515446476.png

Regards,

Daniel

0 Kudos

paneri
Contributor III

Thanks Daniel for the reply,

I am using the PE Micro Debugger for code flashing but after restart the flash data is getting erased, I will test it by enabling the "attach to running target" option and respond you back.

Thanks & Regards.

Paneri.

0 Kudos