Contributor I

Incorrectly set JTAG pin to GPIO mode.Then JTAG cannot link to device。1.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi 郑文豪,

Please try to use the P&E Recovery Utility described in "Bricking and Recovering FRDM-KL25Z Boards: Reset, SWD Clock and Low Power".

Best Regards,
Robin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
m_karthikeyan
Contributor III

Hi Nxp,

I have a similar issue with s32k146 I think I have set the PTA5 as GPIO output, Now its bricked.

but our PE micro's universal shows cable version as 344 instead of 708.

we tried power cycle multiple times we have 2 board bricked. Could any one detail what debugger they used and what firmware or  app version, we tried with the version above as the PE firmware upgrade fails.

we also have a opensda compatible evalkit, any help in using it as debugger for fixing this issue will be helpful

Thanks

Regards,

Karthikeyan Mitran

0 Kudos
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi 郑文豪,

Please try to use the P&E Recovery Utility described in "Bricking and Recovering FRDM-KL25Z Boards: Reset, SWD Clock and Low Power".

Best Regards,
Robin
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos