Can the binary file downloaded to the evaluation board flash be saved to a computer?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can the binary file downloaded to the evaluation board flash be saved to a computer?

Jump to solution
testyoung
Contributor II

I am using the NTBMS evaluation board.
The downloader uses PE Multilink Universal.

I would like to check if the software provided by NXP and the file downloaded to the evaluation board flash are the same.

Can I load the .elf file written on the flash to my computer? Or is it possible to verify with the compiled .elf file?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi testyoung,

You may need to use PROGACMP ARM Flash Programming Software for Multilink and Multink FX debug probes.
About how to use PROGACMP with Multilink, you can read the manual or ask question in forums of PEMicro.

Best Regards,
Robin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi testyoung,

You may need to use PROGACMP ARM Flash Programming Software for Multilink and Multink FX debug probes.
About how to use PROGACMP with Multilink, you can read the manual or ask question in forums of PEMicro.

Best Regards,
Robin
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

testyoung
Contributor II

Thank you!

0 Kudos