Can_43_FLEXCAN and Mcu configuration not loading in EB tresos studio 29.0.0

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can_43_FLEXCAN and Mcu configuration not loading in EB tresos studio 29.0.0

somto
Contributor I

I'm trying to generate AUTOSAR basic software from CAN example given in SW32K3_RTD_R21-11_4.0.0_P16 (AUTOSAR 4.7.0). However after importing the example to EB tresos studio, all configurations load except Can_43_FLEXCAN and Mcu  configuration.

ERROR says : Invalid XPath-expression for Attribute "EDITABLE" of node "/AUTOSAR/TOP-LEVEL-PACKAGES/Platform/ELEMENTS/Platform/GeneralConfiguration/PlatformMulticoreSupport": (35016) Cannot get a resource file for target CORTEXM and derivate S32K3XX. Maybe this is due to module restrictions.

ERROR CODE: 1803   

0 Kudos
3 Replies

VaneB
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @somto 

Could you try removing the Resource module and then re-adding it? 

Also, this error has been discussed in another thread, check it, it might be useful for you. 

EB Tresos error when configuring MCAL (RTD) components with Vector DaVinci Configurator Pro

B.R.

VaneB

0 Kudos

somto
Contributor I
CAN error : Invalid XPath-expression for Attribute "VISIBLE" of node "/Can_43_FLEXCAN_TS_T40D34M40I0R0/Can/CanConfigSet/CanController/CanClockFromBus": (35016) Cannot get a resource file for target CORTEXM and derivate S32K3XX. Maybe this is due to module restrictions.
0 Kudos

somto
Contributor I
This error too : Invalid XPath-expression for Attribute "VISIBLE" of node "/TS_T40D34M40I0R0/Mcu/McuModuleConfiguration/McuModeSettingConf/McuPartitionConfiguration/McuPartition0Config/McuPrtnCofb0UnderMcuControl": (35016) Cannot get a resource file for target CORTEXM and derivate S32K3XX. Maybe this is due to module restrictions.
0 Kudos