CAN Example for S32K311

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAN Example for S32K311

adi2
Contributor I

Hi, I was looking for a CAN example to reference for the S32k311. I am specifically trying to bring up CAN for the S32K31XEVB-Q100 devboard, and since there are no S32K311 or 310 examples in the S32 library, I wanted to ask if anybody has any of their own. Thanks!

0 Kudos
5 Replies

Senlent
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi@adi2

This is a test demo based on S32K311EVB-Q100 and you may refer to it.

0 Kudos

adi2
Contributor I
Hi, thanks for this. I believe this project has some errors in it. When I try to load it into S32k3xx, I get a lot of errors related to file versions mismatching. Could this be a problem related to the SDK that I have downloaded on my computer or would this be a problem from the project?
0 Kudos

Senlent
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi@adi2

It works fine on myside and it should be a RTD version problem. 

This demo made base on RTD 4.0.0 HF01 with S32 DS V3.5.

The hardware is S32K311EVB-Q100.

0 Kudos

adi2
Contributor I
Okay, thank you. How should I go about changing the RTD version on the project to be the correct one? I am on S32DS V3.5, but I believe the RTD might not be updated

Also, what bitrate and sampling point does this file run at? I have found that the propagation segment, phase segment 1/2, prescaler division factor, and resync jump width that you enter into the peripheral configuration menu in S32DS do not match the resultant numbers in FlexCAN_Ip_Sa_PBcfg.c, so knowing what the sample point and bitrate of the file you sent is, would help.
0 Kudos

EvaKi
Contributor I

Hi adi2

You can try this project(S32DS 3.5)

0 Kudos