Ask for a S32K FMEDA

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask for a S32K FMEDA

dawei_le
Contributor I

Hello, we will design a product with safety requirements using S32K for our customer. So we need the FMEDA and Safety Manual of S32K. The NDA has been signed. Thank you!

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi dawei_le,

I would like to mention that we have special community SafeAssure NDA group where are discussed safety questions.

After get the access to it, you will be able to download S32K FMEDA document from https://community.nxp.com/docs/DOC-335435 

Best Regards,

Robin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

dawei_le
Contributor I

hello, Robin

I had been granted to access to your SafeAssure NDA group, and I got the mail two month ago. But when I accessed the DOC-335435, click the below link you gave me, I still got the Access Denied. I don't know why, and my account is dawei.le@yanfeng.com. Could you help me check it?

0 Kudos