cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ammclib using with s32k344

Jump to solution
Albatros
Contributor III

Currently, I am working on an electric power steering project. Would it be a problem to use Ammclib in that project without accessing source codes and using only what NXP serves me (header files)? Am I going to need to change the source codes if I want to drive my motor?

Note: I am going to use a PMSM motor and I will try to drive it with Field oriented control technic.

Tags (4)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
JRoberto
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

@Albatros 

Depending on your implementation you can develope your project with the functions offered by the  Ammclib (headers and compiled files), but if you want to see/edit the Ammclib's functions, then you need to buy the license to do so.

Best Regards, 

Josue R. Gonzalez 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JRoberto
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

@Albatros 

Depending on your implementation you can develope your project with the functions offered by the  Ammclib (headers and compiled files), but if you want to see/edit the Ammclib's functions, then you need to buy the license to do so.

Best Regards, 

Josue R. Gonzalez 

0 Kudos
zhouwenxiang
Contributor II

hello ,now I am working on motor control ,and I am using AMMCLIB to let us PMSM work, I want to know more about the AMMCLIB. How can I check the source code of the AMMCLIB?  If I need to buy a license, where can I buy it? Thank you.

0 Kudos