显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
已解决

About linker_flash_s32k314.ld file created with S32DS

跳至解决方案
502 次查看
jwkang
Contributor III

Recently, we confirmed that the linker file for S32K314 created with the newly created Application porect from S32DS was incorrect.

https://community.nxp.com/t5/S32K/Problems-starting-a-new-board-BusFault-An-imprecise-asynchronous/m...

S32DS 3.4, NXP GCC 10.2 for Arm 32-bit Bare-Metal
RTD 2.0.0, Debugger Pemicro

The Length of ITCM and DTCM was incorrect, so I corrected it, but it seems that the Length of Flash is also incorrect.

The following is a comparison screen of the generated linker_flash_s32k314.ld file before (left) and after (right) modification.

jwkang_0-1698642769949.png

The Length value of the flash area is also set to 0xD4000, but I think 0x3D4000 is correct.
please check this.

And, I will attach the linker file as an attachment. Please review to see if there are any other mistakes.

标记 (4)
0 项奖励
1 解答
489 次查看
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

Thank you for the report. Sorry for the inconvenience we bring you!
I checked linker_flash_s32k314.ld for S32K3 RTD 3.0.0 and this issue has been fixed.

linker_flash_s32k314 RTD300.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
4 回复数
490 次查看
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

Thank you for the report. Sorry for the inconvenience we bring you!
I checked linker_flash_s32k314.ld for S32K3 RTD 3.0.0 and this issue has been fixed.

linker_flash_s32k314 RTD300.png

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 项奖励
33 次查看
chenhua
Contributor II

我现在也是遇到bootloader的问题。看不太明白。是不是要修改.ld文件,要分配好flash ROM的偏移位置,还有RAM位置

标记 (1)
0 项奖励
35 次查看
chenhua
Contributor II

能不能讲中文