5V supplies for FS32K148UJT0VLQT RMII Interface?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5V supplies for FS32K148UJT0VLQT RMII Interface?

Jump to solution
peter123
Contributor I

I am having FS32K148UJT0VLQT on my design.  Most of my I/O interfaces are 5V, but RMII interface requires 3.3V.  I wonder if I can supply 5V to FS32K148UJT0VLQT and level-shift only the RMII interface signals down to 3.3V.  I assume with 5V supplies, the RMII signals will become 5V and I can simply level shift them to 3.3.  But I am not sure if the FS32K148UJT0VLQT RMII circuitry can handle 5V internally.  Not sure if this is a possible solution?  Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

I think you can refer to the schematic of S32K148EVB-SCH-29644-RB, TXB0104 is used.

S32K148EVB-SCH-29644-RB TXB0104.jpg

Best Regards,
Robin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
peter123
Contributor I

@Robin_Shen  Thanks so much.  NXP Tech Support team is impressive.  

0 Kudos
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

I think you can refer to the schematic of S32K148EVB-SCH-29644-RB, TXB0104 is used.

S32K148EVB-SCH-29644-RB TXB0104.jpg

Best Regards,
Robin
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.