Future-Proofing OTA Vehicle Updates and Data Logging with S32G2 and the Sibros Deep Connectivity Pla...
The increasing complexity and ECU interdependencies of the modern connected vehicle demand high-performance hardware paired with safe, secure, and reliable over-the-air (OTA) software update and data logging capabilities.
In this session, you will learn how Sibros' Deep Connectivity Platform integrates with NXP S32G2 to enable full vehicle OTA software updates and data logging using a modern connected vehicle architecture designed to maximize performance, efficiency, safety, and security.
Explore SIBROS' Deep Connnected Platform
- Get an overview of S32G2 processors and Sibros’ Deep Connectivity Platform
- Understand why S32G2 is an ideal fit for OTA connected vehicle architectures
- Learn how Sibros’ Connected Vehicle platform is deployed on S32G2
- Watch the connected vehicle data flow with S32G2 and Deep Logger
- Watch how to perform full vehicle software updates with S32G2 and Deep Updater
You can check the complete S32G webinar series to accelerate the digital transformation of the automotive industry!