Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

inport hex file in SD32

Jump to solution
cristianchacha
Contributor III

Hello,

I'm using S32Design studio to load a hex file.

the input hex file is specific for SJA1110 switch , this hex file has a TABLE ID = 8 (L2 forwarding table) information, with all port activate, however every time that i load this values in S32 Design studio , the L2 forwarding table is cleared.

cristianchacha_0-1698419617660.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Sabeur
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, 

I confirm this is an issue with the latest SDK and S32DS3.5. The hex file seems to be correct. Still importing does not work.

This should be fixed with the next SDK release.

regards,

Sabeur

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Sabeur
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, 

I confirm this is an issue with the latest SDK and S32DS3.5. The hex file seems to be correct. Still importing does not work.

This should be fixed with the next SDK release.

regards,

Sabeur

0 Kudos
Sabeur
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi @cristianchacha,

The hex file contains the configuration which is loaded into the Switch SRAM however, it does not show/display the configuration in SDK GUI. For this purpose you need to have the .mex file, which is used by the GUI to display the configuration in the user interface.

Best regards,

Sabeur

0 Kudos
cristianchacha
Contributor III

I see that when I added the hex file, all configuration is show in GUI, however L2 forwarding table is cleared, so import a hex file modify the .mex, right ? so I think this option is not generate properly the .mex, is this possible ??

Could you support me with specific way to use .hex files ? or how can I procedure ?

0 Kudos