UART Enabling in S32G with NXP Uart example

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UART Enabling in S32G with NXP Uart example

Hi Nxp team,

I'm trying to build the UART Enable project with the example of NXP as they given in the document i'm trying with the same steps but where i need to get the missing plugins like in my peripherals im not able in MCAL UART_43_LLCE file while adding im not able find this name please find my attachment for reference

Mcu configuration is not matching with the software version and more other error im facing while sorting out for one issue 

kindly suggest me to sort out with your guidance.

using Versions

Document referred : S32G-VNP-RDB2 REAL TIME DRIVER Screenshot (6).pngEXAMPLE ENABLEMENT GUIDE

platform SDK's version RTD 4.4.0.1.0.0 DS.

example project UART_HLD_S32G_DS_Example.

This option not getting in my S32G while adding it.

kindly do the need full to finish my task Screenshot (5).png

thanks 

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Daniel-Aguirre
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

We understand by your following comment:

"im not able in MCAL UART_43_LLCE file while adding im not able find this name please find my attachment for reference"

That you are trying to find a UART-LLCE component, which is not available under RTD nor LLCE packages. As for your setup, RTD v1.0.0 is not recommended, due to the release of the package being some time ago. We can recommend looking into the newer RTD v3.0.x, which have implemented patches for bugs encountered in older releases (like v1.0.0).

We understand that you are using the available guides under our product page, and that they are outdated on regard of the newer releases, for which we apologize.

Again, we recommend looking into RTD v3.0.x version, which has the following example project: "Linflexd_Uart_Ip_Example_S32G274A_M7", which provides a more "out-of-the-box" experience, rather than the RTD v1.0.0 examples.

Please, let us know.

0 Kudos