Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32G3 SJA1110 SDK

Jump to solution
Abhiram_m_s
Contributor I

Hello all,
I need the link to download the SDK for SJA1110. I am using S32G3 and RTD 4.0.2.
Please provide the needful as i am not able to find it in the website.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Daniel-Aguirre
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

On regards of SJA1110 SDK information under the S32G documentation, we can recommend looking into the RDB3 Ethernet Enablement Guide available under the RDB3 product page (link: S32G3 Vehicle Networking Reference Design | NXP Semiconductors).

The following is mentioned [Page 6, S32G-VNP-RDB3 Ethernet Enablement Guide, , Rev. 1, 08/2022]:

DanielAguirre_0-1715866668380.png

For which, help us contacting your local NXP FAE/DFAE/representative for them to enable your account, if possible.

As for more information on regards of the SJA1110, we recommend opening a ticket under the NXP online services, since SJA devices are handled by a different team and not commonly under this community. We do apologize.

Please, let us know.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Daniel-Aguirre
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

On regards of SJA1110 SDK information under the S32G documentation, we can recommend looking into the RDB3 Ethernet Enablement Guide available under the RDB3 product page (link: S32G3 Vehicle Networking Reference Design | NXP Semiconductors).

The following is mentioned [Page 6, S32G-VNP-RDB3 Ethernet Enablement Guide, , Rev. 1, 08/2022]:

DanielAguirre_0-1715866668380.png

For which, help us contacting your local NXP FAE/DFAE/representative for them to enable your account, if possible.

As for more information on regards of the SJA1110, we recommend opening a ticket under the NXP online services, since SJA devices are handled by a different team and not commonly under this community. We do apologize.

Please, let us know.

0 Kudos