M7 run can2eth and A53 get eth eth frame

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

M7 run can2eth and A53 get eth eth frame

shanlan123
Contributor II

M7核运行llce的can2eth程序,将can帧转成以太网帧,怎么在A53核里通过应用程序获取这些以太网帧?

The M7 core runs the can2eth program of llce to convert can frames into Ethernet frames. How can I obtain these Ethernet frames through the application program in the A53 core?

0 Kudos
4 Replies

nxf92355
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi 善兰 李

Hope you are doing well

The M7 core does not runs the can2eth program of llce. LLCE can perform the CAN frame routing according to the configured routing table without host CPU’s load. When the configured frame ID is coming into the configured CAN channels, LLCE encapsulates

the CAN frame into the Ethernet frame in IEEE1722 format and UDP packet. PFE sends it to the Ethernet. please read document AN13423 to get more understanding about can2eth which is feature of LLCE.

LLCE also support Linux BSP ( For A53). please read Linux BSP User Manual for LLCE support for linux(A53). Hope this helps you.

Best Regards ,

Tushar

0 Kudos

Siyan
Contributor III

Hi, @nxf92355 

Do you have any further information on this question?

0 Kudos

Siyan
Contributor III

@shanlan123 

The feature you descripted is A53 to get the Ethernet frame which LLCE encapsulated, right?

Have you implemented that feature? If yes, could you please share how you make it.

@nxf92355 

I have the same feature requirement that Shanlan descripted.

There's no information about that feature from AN13423. 

Could you please help to check whether that feature could implement based on LLCE and PFE firmware? And how to implement.

0 Kudos

shanlan123
Contributor II
@Siyan
I haven't implemented it yet, 还没搞定
0 Kudos