Does SJA1110 support control the vlan packets dropping?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does SJA1110 support control the vlan packets dropping?

Jump to solution
yangjinzhuang
Contributor III

Hello,

I understand that SJA1110 support vlan, but  I am not sure that it can configure dropping packets with special vlan.

For example, there are vlan 1 and vlan 10 pkts, it can be configured forwarding or dropping by vlan,  vlan 1 forwarding and vlan 10 dropping, does SJA1110 support those configurations above?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
yangjinzhuang
Contributor III

Hello,

I have applied for permission to obtain some technical documents of SJA1110.Thanks for your support.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
chenyin_h
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello, @yangjinzhuang

The VLAN traffic of SJA1110 can be statically configured in the VLAN Lookup table with 4096 entries, I think it could support different policy for different VIDs

In order to get the details, I suggest reading the corresponding documents first, however, since the SJA1110 documentation not being released to public, the SDK and documentation is under distribution control and cannot be shared in the public community. Please, help us contacting your NXP local representative, they should know the process in order to give you the access and information you are requesting. We do apologize for any inconvenience.

Best Regards

Chenyin

0 Kudos
yangjinzhuang
Contributor III

Hello,

I have applied for permission to obtain some technical documents of SJA1110.Thanks for your support.

0 Kudos