Adding multi-channel CAN routing in the EB project of Goldvip gateway

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding multi-channel CAN routing in the EB project of Goldvip gateway

mmoi
Contributor II

Q1:I want to add the function of multi-channel CAN routing to the Goldvip gateway eb project. I have completed the Can2can routine for Canif , LLCE_ AF, CAN_ 43_ LLCE  module, but when the configuration is interrupted, the platforms module cannot open the configuration interrupt. How should I solve this problem?

Q2:Where are the instructions for using different modules under EB? I am not sure what the various configurations under different modules are for. Is there a more detailed tutorial provided?

0 Kudos
5 Replies

nxf92355
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi mx w

Hope you are doing well

Q1 and Q2 , There are Document Number: AN13423 ( Using CAN2CAN, CAN2ETH and ETH2CAN
Features of LLCE on S32G ). did you go through it ?   There are section 4 ( Configurating on EB Tresos ).

Q I would like to know if developing my gateway project based on Goldvip gateway requires purchasing other software separately, and from whom?

A. For this you can go through TP-INTRO-S32G-SOFT-OFFE.pdf . in which premium needs NDA. NDA is required for premium software. For NDA you have to contact your local NXP vendor

Best Regards ,

Tushar

0 Kudos

mmoi
Contributor II
I tried to refer to AN13423 for configuration, but Goldvip's CAN gateway project has many modules that AN13423 did not mention. I would like to know where there are manuals for different modules, so that I can understand the roles of different parameters and add more routing functions based on the CAN gateway (such as can2can, can2eth)
0 Kudos

nxf92355
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi mx w

Some of the modules included in the GoldVIP Real-time Gateway application are specific to the EB tresos AutoCore stack. That's the case for the Platforms modules they are trying to configure - there is nothing to configure there.

gmocanu_0-1701847159347.png

For info regarding the EB-specific modules, please check the doc folder from the EB tresos AutoCore installation directory.

gmocanu_1-1701847249456.png

Regards ,

Tushar

0 Kudos

mmoi
Contributor II

How can I solve the problem where the configuration interface cannot be opened after double clicking on the platforms module?

微信图片_20231130110624.jpg

0 Kudos

mmoi
Contributor II

I would like to know if developing my gateway project based on Goldvip gateway requires purchasing other software separately, and from whom?

0 Kudos