cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

repository SDK_S32K14x_12 not found5

maximillion
Contributor II

Hello Team,

I downloaded the S32K1xx unified bootloader demo_V2.1 but when I try to open the project I get an error.

Where can I download this related SDK?  How could I fix this? 

Capture.PNG

Capture3.PNG

  

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
7 Replies

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi maximillion,

Seems that you need to install S32 Design Studio for ARM 2018.R1 - Update 6 available

Best Regards,
Robin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

maximillion
Contributor II
Hi Robin, 

I use S32 Design Studio for ARM v2.2.
When I tried to install S32 Design Studio for ARM 2018.R1 - Update 6 available I got error which shown in below.
All updates is available for S32 IDE.

An error occurred while collecting items to be installed
session context was:(profile=DefaultProfile, phase=org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.engine.phases.Collect, operand=null --> [R]com.nxp.s32ds.cross.sdk.s32k116_1.8.7_root 1.0.0.201804031402, action=).
The required Touchpoint: com.freescale.updater.touchpoint 1.0.0 touchpoint for the collect action is not included in the installation manager configuration.
The required Touchpoint: com.freescale.updater.touchpoint 1.0.0 touchpoint for the collect action is not included in the installation manager configuration.

0 Kudos

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

You may need to use S32 Design Studio for ARM 2018.R1

0 Kudos

maximillion
Contributor II
Why can't we use this version?
What can be done to use the corresponding SDK in version 2.2?
0 Kudos

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

From the name of S32SDK_S32K14x_RTM_2.0.0 S32 Design Studio for ARM 2018.R1 - Update 6 available, it can be seen that this is for the 2018 version of S32DS, and S32DS v2.2 has not yet been released at that time.

The S32K1 SDK and IDE have been updated over the years. At present, the S32K1 SDK has been updated to RTM4.0.3 and the corresponding IDE has also been upgraded to S32 Design Studio for S32 Platform 3.4.
There is not much difference between S32DS 2018 and v2.2 in terms of usage. The S32K1 SDK corresponding to the two is only updated to RTM3.0.2 at the highest. Both use Processor Expert.

0 Kudos

maximillion
Contributor II
How do I use the UDS demo stack on S32 V2.2?
0 Kudos

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Other possibility is create new project in S32 Design Studio for ARM Version 2.2 and manually create Processor Expert configuration and add your existing sources into project. Unfortunately - the PE settings is not fully backward compatible. 

0 Kudos