a problem of MPC5748G multi-core debug

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

a problem of MPC5748G multi-core debug

Contributor III

Hello, commnity guys and NXP experts:

I encountered a problem when using the MPC5748G multi-core debug: the Z4_0 core uses serial device 1 to print, and the Z4_1 core uses serial device 2 to print. As a result, the Z4_0 core prints normally when the Z4_1 core is not started. The Z4_1 core prints normally after the Z4_1 core is started, but the Z4_0 core program enters the uSDHC_DriverIRQHandle, and the error message is no source available for "uSDHC_DriverIRQHandler() at 0x1202c08".
Has anyone encountered this problem?
Then I did not add the SD device why would I enter uSDHC_DriverIRQHandler?

Not only serial port debugging, but I have repeatedly appeared above. How can I solve this?

thank you very much.

2 Replies

razva_tilimpea
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Based on previous experience with this platform uSDHC_DriverIRQHandler means that you have a hard fault in your application.

If the applicationa works fine independently I think the root cause can be the clock initialization. Probably you are configuring clock on both applications and the Z1 application disable some clock sources or gates which are needed by Z0. Did you checked this?

Best regards,

Razvan

Contributor III

Thank you for your reply, I need to pay attention to the clock configuration.

At the same time, I disabled the device interrupt used by the Z41 in the Z40 core. As a result, the fault did not occur.

Best regards,

Liu

0 Kudos