cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to download S32K1xx RTM SDK 2.0?

Jump to solution
Jimny
Contributor II

Hello, I have installed S32 Design Studio for ARM Version 2.2. It includes the SDK whose version is 3.0.0, please see the picture below.

1.png

But I received a project which is developed with SDK version 2.0. And I cannot compile the project. I have tried to download the 2.0 SDK from nxp's website, but failed. The download link does not appear when I click the Previous button.

2.png

Where can I download the 2.0 SDK? Or how to use 3.0 SDK to compile the project created with 2.0 SDK?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi ZZD,s

Please follow the Installation instructions in this article: S32 Design Studio for ARM 2018.R1 - Update 6 available
The S3214x SDK RTM 2.0.0 is included in it.

Best Regards,
Robin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi ZZD,s

Please follow the Installation instructions in this article: S32 Design Studio for ARM 2018.R1 - Update 6 available
The S3214x SDK RTM 2.0.0 is included in it.

Best Regards,
Robin
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos
Fede
Contributor I

Hi Robin,

I'm facing the same problem, but instead the 2.0.0 I'm looking for 3.0.0 version.

I've downloaded the 4.0.1 version, can I select during the installation the 3.0.0 version in the same way?

Is this the only way to get the 3.0.0 version or is there a link to directly download the older versions?

Many thanks,

Federico 

0 Kudos