Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TFTP_CLIENT_EN causes SRAM OVERFLOW on S32R274

User133
Contributor II

Board: S32R274 with PE micro multilink debugger

Program: RSDK OFFLINE demo

Make: Error 1

Ld error: rsdk_offline_example_sa_gcc_s32R274_z4_debug.elf.section ‘.data_noncache’ will not fit in ‘c0_sram’

Ld error: region ‘c0_sram’ overflowed by 62720 bytes

Everything runs smoothly, debugger printf shows on PC.Only file IO is not working. Every time I add TFTP_CLIENT_EN I get the above error and am unable to build properly.

What is the cause of this error? I am using the given code from the demo only, and I do not know where there could be a mistake.I would really appreciate some assistance regarding this topic.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

petervlna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

The offline example doesn't work with PE Debugger out of the box. A better example for this is the 1RF_4Antennas_demo.

Of course the customer can modify the offline example to work with the debugger but certain adjustments need to be done because PE micro does not have FILE-IO so the tftp configuration cannot be read.

Best regards,

Peter

0 Kudos

petervlna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

May I know which HW are you using? The offline example was designed for RDK evaluaiton board kit.

Are you using it, or you have S32R274 board or some custom HW?

Best regards,

Peter

0 Kudos

User133
Contributor II

I am using S32R274 with PEmicro multilink universal debugger. I currently am not using it with a separate custom HW.

0 Kudos