S32K144_CANpolling_RX problem

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32K144_CANpolling_RX problem

krishna_praneet
Contributor I

This question is regarding CAN driver in s32k144.We are using can in polling mode and in this when a message is transmitting then the expected case is flag_reg is the status flag that should be changed to one and after servicing the

request this flag should be cleared to 0 . 

Test Case : In this canoe we have taken IG block and sending 02 10 01 and sending in following periodicity
1 ms in this case  both tx and rx are working for first frame and then only tx is observed and no response.
2 ms : in this case  both tx and rx are working for around 5 frames  then only tx  is observed and no response.

3 ms: working normal (both tx and rx are working).

5 ms: working normal (both tx and rx are working).@

10 ms: working normal  (both tx and rx are working).

note: In this above cases (1ms and 2 ms the flag_reg is not 1 even though the request is given ..so we thought this can be problem with driver which it is not making status flag to 1 even though in polling msg is requested)

0 Kudos
3 Replies

PetrS
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

what driver do you use? Is it an SDK driver? if yes what SDK version do you have?

Can you share the code you are using?

BR, Petr

0 Kudos

krishna_praneet
Contributor I

S32K14X_MCAL4_2_RTM_1_0_0 this is the version we have downloaded from nxp.com and we are not using SDK to configure MCAL separately. so is this occured previously to anyone? please let me know

0 Kudos

PetrS
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

I see, as you have MCAL driver, please create new ticket, so it can be then assigned to the MCAL team directly.

https://community.nxp.com/docs/DOC-329745 

BR, Petr 

0 Kudos