S32K142 SDK I can't find the updatesite.zip version for this chip on the website

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32K142 SDK I can't find the updatesite.zip version for this chip on the website

Jump to solution
Zyuan17
Contributor III

Hi, I am using S32K142 to build a project. But there is something wrong with the SDK, I want to update my current SDK. I have checked the website but there is no updatesite.zip version for this chip. Could you send me the link for the updatesite.zip version?

And the problem I have is LPSPI_DRV_SetPcs() function is not included in the lpspi_master_drive.c  

See: https://community.nxp.com/t5/S32K/I-can-t-find-LPSPI-DRV-SetPcs-in-the-component-window/m-p/1541507#...

Zyuan17_0-1666360043407.png

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
VaneB
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @Zyuan17 

The latest version of S32DS is the 3.5, so, I suggest you to download it instead of using S32DS for ARM. This in order to ensure the best service from our products.

S32 Design Studio 3.5 – Windows/Linux 

B.R.

VaneB

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
keohere353
Contributor I

Make sure you've thoroughly searched the manufacturer's website for any available updates or downloads related to the S32K142 chip. Sometimes, the updatesite.zip file or related software may be located in a different section or under a different product category.

0 Kudos
Zyuan17
Contributor III

I have checked the website but I can't find the update.zip file. Could you send me the link of this file?

0 Kudos
Zyuan17
Contributor III

Hi,

I have solved this problem. If you are using S32K for ARM 2.0Version, you need to go to the website and download the update 3 for S32K DS. And this should work.

0 Kudos
VaneB
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @Zyuan17 

The latest version of S32DS is the 3.5, so, I suggest you to download it instead of using S32DS for ARM. This in order to ensure the best service from our products.

S32 Design Studio 3.5 – Windows/Linux 

B.R.

VaneB

0 Kudos
Zyuan17
Contributor III

Zyuan17_0-1666474847330.png

Hi, I took your advice and it seems like the SDK works. But I can't find the components' window now. I have checked the window->view and there is no component window option.

0 Kudos