S32K1148EVB-Q176 recommendation required for BLE transceiver

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32K1148EVB-Q176 recommendation required for BLE transceiver

Malik
Contributor I

I have S32K1148EVB-Q176 evaluation board. In total all three boards are S32K1148EVB-Q176. I am planning to build a BLE mesh network. can you tell me is it possible or not ? if yes then please guide me how to start and recommend me the BLE transceiver which can interfaced with the board using UART or SPI etc. Could you please also provide me some example code for BLE mesh which i can run on the above stated board. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, 

Currently, we do not have any Bluetooth LE mesh solution. Our currently supported mesh protocols are only Thread and ZigBee. You can check the BT +WIFI solutions from the Marvell portfolio still the implementation is up to every customer and we only have available the SW and documentation on the web page.

Have a great day,

Victor

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note:

- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored

Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos