表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

S32DS New Application Project does not show any Processors listed

ソリューションへジャンプ
1,792件の閲覧回数
NAA524534
Contributor II

Hi,

I have installed S32S IDE newly. My intent is to configure base driver code such PWM , ADC etc easily.

However while creating New Application Project , in processor list I do not see any processors and I want to add S32S in same. Refer Screenshot of same.

In Updates and extension also i do not see any updates.

Could you please help with what I am missing? And any other suggestions for S32S

ラベル(1)
タグ(1)
0 件の賞賛
1 解決策
1,784件の閲覧回数
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

You could have seen and installed the S32 SDK for S32K1xx RTM 4.0.2 in S32DS Extensions and Updates.
Please check Available S32DS Software Sites

S32DS Extensions and Updates.png

If it still doesn't work, you can try to download S32 SDK for S32K1xx RTM 4.0.2 and refer to HOWTO: S32 Design Studio - Offline Install of Extensions and Updates

S32 SDK for S32K1xx RTM 4.0.2.png

Best Regards,
Robin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
1 返信
1,785件の閲覧回数
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

You could have seen and installed the S32 SDK for S32K1xx RTM 4.0.2 in S32DS Extensions and Updates.
Please check Available S32DS Software Sites

S32DS Extensions and Updates.png

If it still doesn't work, you can try to download S32 SDK for S32K1xx RTM 4.0.2 and refer to HOWTO: S32 Design Studio - Offline Install of Extensions and Updates

S32 SDK for S32K1xx RTM 4.0.2.png

Best Regards,
Robin
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 件の賞賛