显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

Regarding QAC and MISRA reports of S32DS SDK 4.0.3 for S32K144

923 次查看
sundaram_v
Contributor II

Hello Team,

We are currently developing an automotive application using S32DS SDK 4.0.3 on S32K144. As part of our internal audit for automotive certification, we require QAC and MISRA compliance reports.

We have generated QAC and MISRA reports for our application based on the aforementioned SDK.

Could you please assist us by providing the MISRA and QAC compliance reports for S32DS SDK 4.0.3 ?

Thank you for your support.

Thanks,
Sundar

标签 (1)
标记 (4)
0 项奖励
回复
3 回复数

899 次查看
Miguel04
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @sundaram_v 

According to the S32 Software Development Kit for S32K1 product page, it is MISRA compliant.

Miguel04_0-1700848412383.png

Can you provide me more details regarding QAC please?

Best Regards, Miguel.

0 项奖励
回复

888 次查看
sundaram_v
Contributor II
Hello Miguel,

Thanks for the report.

Yes, we are aware about MISRA compliance. Do you have any report or document on this?

QAC means static code analysis report, do we have any report or document on this?

Please help on this.

Thanks
Sundar.
0 项奖励
回复

840 次查看
Miguel04
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @sundaram_v 

It seems that the only documentation available regarding MISRA under the S32K1 SDK, is the release notes file S32SDK for S32K1xx RTM_4.0.3 ReleaseNotes:

Miguel04_0-1701110263150.png

Regarding QAC, according to the information we have access to, it seems that we do not provide information or documents for this. I can recommend contacting your local NXP representative, since they might have access to the information you are looking for.

I apologies for the inconvenience.

Best Regards, Miguel.

0 项奖励
回复