cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem of Kinetis SDK.

Jump to solution
ByteWord
Contributor II

I download S32K1xx_unified_bootloader_demo_V1.0 from NXP's official website.When I complie the project,the S32DS recommend me to do this:

优效截图20210526111433.png

My S32DS version is "S32 Design Studio for ARM Version 2.2".The version of SDK I installed is shown below:

sdk.png

What can I do to build this project with the correct SDK?

1.Where can I download this version of SDK(Kinetis SDK)?

2.How do I install the SDK on the S32DS?

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi ByteWord,

SDK_S32K14x_12 is included in the RTM 2.0.0 version. Please, install Update 6 by following instructions in the link below into your IDE.
https://community.nxp.com/docs/DOC-340989
Probably you will need to follow offline installation.

After that you should see this repository in this path and it should work:
C:\NXP\S32DS_ARM_v2018.R1\S32DS\S32SDK_S32K14x_RTM_2.0.0\tools\pex\Repositories\SDK_S32K14x_12_Repository

Best Regards,
Robin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi ByteWord,

SDK_S32K14x_12 is included in the RTM 2.0.0 version. Please, install Update 6 by following instructions in the link below into your IDE.
https://community.nxp.com/docs/DOC-340989
Probably you will need to follow offline installation.

After that you should see this repository in this path and it should work:
C:\NXP\S32DS_ARM_v2018.R1\S32DS\S32SDK_S32K14x_RTM_2.0.0\tools\pex\Repositories\SDK_S32K14x_12_Repository

Best Regards,
Robin
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos
ByteWord
Contributor II

HI,Robin_Shen,thank you for your reply!

My S32DS Version is "S32 Design Studio for ARM Version 2.2",but the "S32DS_ARM_v2018.R1_UP6.zip"  is for "S32DS for ARM Version 2018.R1 ".

Can I install the "S32DS_ARM_v2018.R1_UP6.zip" to "S32 Design Studio for ARM Version 2.2"? I didn't try to avoid serious error.

0 Kudos
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I have tried to install it in ARM2.2 and encountered problems. I suggest you install S32 Design Studio 2018.

0 Kudos