No UDP Packet are sent (MPC5748g DEVKIT board)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No UDP Packet are sent (MPC5748g DEVKIT board)

raphael_djondo
Contributor I

Hello,

I have started to use the MPC5748G_SDK_Z4_0_GCC with Processor Expert (with NXP S32 Design Studio).

I have generated the Processor Expert code after adding the ENET Component to the project.

Unfortunately, when I execute this project, no UDP packets are sent at all from the MPC5748g DEVKIT board : I am sniffing the Ethernet traffic with a different PC in promiscuous mode and I can see that no UDP packets are sent. Also, the LED on the Ethernet connector is not blinking when I running it.

Is there a particular GPIO configuration to set to allow packets to be sent ? If so, how to set it correctly through Processor expert?

Thanks

SomeEthernetCodeForMPC5748G.PNG

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

martin_kovar
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

I think you do not have configured pins in your project. Please see the enet_ping_MPC5748G example included in S32 Design Studio to check correct pin settings.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to write me back.

Regards,

Martin

0 Kudos

ykchang
Contributor I

Hi Martin:

I have successfully run enet_ping_MPC5748G example on DEVKIT-MPC5748G board.

However, I can not run lwip_mpc5748g project after successful build. The board is not responding to

any udp, tcp, or http packet.

Could you give me some hints for this situation?

Thanks

Albert Chang

0 Kudos

raphael_djondo
Contributor I

Hello Martin,

The pins needed to be configured (with the right direction for one of them) and setup the pins using a call to PINS_DRV_Init.

I managed to get the Ethernet examples working (UDP, TCP, ...) using the lwIP framework + FreeRTOS example.

Thanks!

0 Kudos