cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADC Hardware Averaging Feature configuration not available in processor expert

shubham_c
Contributor I

Hello,

I have S32K142 Evaluation Board and I am using S32 Studio to develop my code for ADC using Hardware Averaging feature. But I observed that the processor expert doesn't have an option to configure the Hardware Average feature. Do we have any workaround for this?

Also I observed that the processor expert doesn't have an option to configure for 48 pin Controller. Is the code written for 100 pins Controller directly portable to 48 pin controller (Assuming the pins used in 100 pin controller are also present in 48 pin controller)

Thanks and Regards,

SC

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport
You can find the Hardware average feature here:
Hardware Average.png
About 48 pin controller, please refer: How to change package on S32DS Processor Expert 
change package 48pin.png

Best Regards,

Robin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

shubham_c
Contributor I

Hi Robin,

I guess you are confused I need to configure the ADC PAL using processor expert and not ADConv. Please check the attached image for your reference.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Shubham Chati

Engineer - TBU | Embedded Product Design

TATA ELXSI l engineering creativity

www.tataelxsi.com<https://apc01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tataelxsi.com...;

0 Kudos

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport
Hi Shubham Chati,
Sorry
The ADC PAL driver does not provide setting for HW average/compare functions. 
I am afraid you need to add this function by software codes.

Best Regards,

Robin

0 Kudos