hello，when I use the S32 Design Studio for Vision Version 2018.R1 build the examples "apex2_add",I met an error "../A53_src/apu_add_process.h:36:32: fatal error: ADD.hpp: No such file or directory",,an I can not solve it, did anyone can help me?? the error info is below.
The 'apex2_add' project should build without error.
There are some possible reasons for this error:
1) Did you have a previous version of S32DS for Vision installed prior to installing the 2018.R1 version? If so, you should create a new workspace. The workspace settings for the previous version may not be compatible with the new version. (see https://community.nxp.com/docs/DOC-334917 )
2) Did you allow for the indexer to complete its processing after creating the project before attempting to build? Building the project before the indexer has completed could produce unexpected results.
3) Did you attempt to install the VSDK v1.3 on top of the VSDK v1.2 that is provided with 2018.R1? This requires some procedure to implement properly, we are still working to provide a document on this.
4) Are you using the Windows or Linux install of S32DS for Vision 2018.R1? The Linux version requires some additional steps to install correctly.
Thanks for your reply !
1). For me,I do not install a previous version of S32DS. and I also attempt to try a new workspace,but it does not work.
2). I can not understand "indexer". I am a newer at S32DS. so I can not find the "indexer" which you mentioned, and I think that is the reson for the question. So,can you help me with the indexer?
3). I use the S32DS 2018.R1, and the VSDK is come from the S32DS's example. so the s32v234_sdk's version probably is V1.2.
4) I am using the Linux install for Vision 2018.R1. besides, my colleagues and I follow the same procedure. but I got the error.
Finaly,My Linux version is Ubuntu 18, is this the reson for my problem? thank you very much.Looking forward to your reply.
the Linux version is okay.
I got the very same error when I tried update default RTM VSDK v1.2 to v1.3. But when I put back the default version - the missing header error disappear. You can try uninstall your S32DS and install it again.
Hello, Thanks for your reply.
I have try to uninstall and install S32DS,as well as the s32v_sdk, for five times.but the error still exist..but when use ubuntu16,every thing is ok..so the error I can not solve, and do not know why.
I did more research - and I can reproduce your issue. For some reason - the APU target can't be build with Ubuntu 18.04 - it is trying build some exe file, but didn't find reason.
Based on release notes the Ubuntu 16.04 is the only officially supported and tested version.