the C/C++ head file and 5748g

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

the C/C++ head file and 5748g

Jump to solution
Contributor I

I try to debug the example project with the name of usrt_pal_mpc5748g. When I try to add some C head file such like #include <memory.h> and C++ head files such like #include <iostream> into the project, S32 always says "no such file or directory". So I would like to know how can I use those C/C++ head files in the S32 project to do some changes in the example project? Or the S32 does not support those head files. Thanks. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution
jiri_kral
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, 

memory.h is not part of standard C. What you like to do with it? 

iostream or iostream.h is located (with default install) in c:\NXP\S32DS_Power_v2017.R1\S32DS\e200_ewl2\EWL_C++\include\ folder. You need to add this folder into include paths. 

Jiri 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
jiri_kral
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, 

memory.h is not part of standard C. What you like to do with it? 

iostream or iostream.h is located (with default install) in c:\NXP\S32DS_Power_v2017.R1\S32DS\e200_ewl2\EWL_C++\include\ folder. You need to add this folder into include paths. 

Jiri 

0 Kudos
Contributor I

Actually, I find an AES program which is written by C++, and I want to add it in to S32 project. As you said before, I add the path into include, and there is no problems with head files. But the program has those errors as follows.I wonder if there still are some points I should pay more attention to ?

pastedImage_1.png

0 Kudos