"monitor" command not supported by this target.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"monitor" command not supported by this target.

Jump to solution
asd046012
Contributor III

Hello

Now I meet a question, when I click debug,  and connect target, download code, During download S32DS suddenly closed the connect. the prompt information is as below picture:

connect_closed.PNG

console.PNG

But I unplug the power supply and use multi Link to supply power separately, click the debug button, everything is OK. the debug configuration are all the same.

debug_connect.PNG

The S32DS version  is 2018.R1,the driver is newest, and have updated. the multi Link use the Multi Link Universal FX rev c.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
asd046012
Contributor III

Hello 

this question has been solved. After I check the hardware, and measure the wave of  pin reset, the wave is not correct. the reset signal have affected the debug.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
asd046012
Contributor III

reset_.PNG

Hello  

As above, the circuit is the reset circuit, when the R0124(22k) is replaced by a small resistance, for example R22. and use power supply, and connect Multi Link, click debug button, everything become normal,  I could debug, download code, but when I send a hard rest diagnostic command, the MCU couldn't reset, because the pin reset couldn't be pulled down to low level.

I have tried many times.  Now I don't know how to try, could you give me any advice?

0 Kudos
asd046012
Contributor III

Hello 

this question has been solved. After I check the hardware, and measure the wave of  pin reset, the wave is not correct. the reset signal have affected the debug.

0 Kudos
xuehai573
Contributor II

i have met the same issue? but i think my device and hardware is ok. because i get them from other people, they used the device successfully.  do you find any software issues?

0 Kudos
asd046012
Contributor III

my computer connect internet, issue  has  been solved

0 Kudos