powerpc-eabivle-gcc.exe: error: ewl_c9x.specs: No such file or directory

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

powerpc-eabivle-gcc.exe: error: ewl_c9x.specs: No such file or directory

guoht
Contributor II

error:  powerpc-eabivle-gcc.exe: error: ewl_c9x.specs: No such file or directory\

S32DS for powerPC v2.1

MPC5748G-LCEVB_QSP/MPC5748G-LCEVB_Code_Examples_08242016.zip/hello

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
8 Replies

yerik
Contributor I

Hi, there, the problem is because of the updating of S32 DS, you can just re-select ewl_c9x.specs in project properties as following screenshot and the Sysroot will be updated to the correct one automatically. And then you can pass the compiling. Blog1-2.png

Blog1-3.png

0 Kudos

michaelbinz
Contributor III

I had the same problem, but cannot recreate my project, since it was not created from an example.

The cause of the problem is that the e200 tools were moved for S32DS 2.1.  The solution is to open the .cproject file of the project and replace all occurrences of 'S32DS/e200_ewl2' by 'S32DS/build_tools/e200_ewl2'.

jiri.kral@nxp.com‌:  Is there a way to accomplish the same without manually modifying the project file? People do not work only with examples, but are in need to migrate existing projects.

0 Kudos

jiri_kral
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, 

do you have installed these packages in your S32DS? (Main menu bar -> Help -> S32DS Extensions and Updates: 

pastedImage_1.png

0 Kudos

wanbenzhou
Contributor II

Hello!

I have installed the above package.

My new project can be compiled.

But when I open the example project downloaded from the official website, it is not compiled, there will be the above error.

Who knows, give pointers.

0 Kudos

jiri_kral
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, 

Can you please share your project? 

Jiri 

0 Kudos

wanbenzhou
Contributor II

Hello!

I use the existing routines on the NXP network, which leads directly to the compilation of the project.

All examples are in the attachment and you can try a project.

0 Kudos

jiri_kral
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, 

this example set is for S32 Design Studio for PowerPC v1.1.  You can find similar examples in current S32DS release:

On main menu bar -> File -> New -> S32DS Project from Example:

pastedImage_2.png

pastedImage_1.png

Hope it helps. 

Jiri 

0 Kudos

wanbenzhou
Contributor II

Does anyone know that this is a problem? The example of the official website download is compiled into the project.

0 Kudos