cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

kenerl with same port name

karl_jiang
Contributor II

Hi,

I have been developed APEX in S32V234 by using S32DS for vision .I can creat kernels with different port names , and then emit it APU_KERNELS. That is what I doing .

But in some complex cases , 2 or more kernels would be used to describe solution. In these solutions , Kernel’s ports would in same name just with different attribute of  IN/OUT . To describe my question ,some code and pictures were provided :The follow code is part of Hog_acf.cpp in S32DS’demo,as “GRADIENT_MAGNITUDE” could be found in kernel of “HOG_getGradient” and  “HOG_getCellHistograms”.

The picture was I build kernels in S32DS, I tried to make the same port also,but it remind a error of cannot same port name . That made me confused and hope to get the right way to solve it.

Mail attachment is my S32DS project and some Instructions of my question.

0 Kudos
2 Replies

mikedoidge
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

If I understand correctly, the desired end-result is to have one of the outputs from one kernel supplying data to one of the inputs of another kernel. To do this, you just need to place both kernels in the same Vision Graph project and connect the ports. You can place more than one kernel in a Vision Graph and more than one Vision Graph in a Program Diagram.

Hope it helps,

Mike

karl_jiang
Contributor II

Ok Tank you the answer give me helpful tip and I will try it .

0 Kudos