cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hello_world project hundreds of build errors

Jump to solution
olimexsmart
Contributor II

I've been using S32 for some weeks now but I needed to tinker with some examples because we need to use a new peripheral.

The problem that any example project I try to open and import won't build, generating hundreds of errors. It would not recognize even basic stuff like "bool" or "false".

Cattura.PNG

0 Kudos
1 Solution
olimexsmart
Contributor II

I reinstalled S32 and it works. Let's hope it is solved for good.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
olimexsmart
Contributor II

I reinstalled S32 and it works. Let's hope it is solved for good.

olimexsmart
Contributor II

And if I try to create a new project from scratch it produces the same situation. Basically I have discovered that I can only work with projects of my collegues. I don't understand which setting differs.

0 Kudos
olimexsmart
Contributor II

I also tried to copy the hello_world project folder into another workspace and import it, which is how I usually use S32, working on already existing projects coming from a Git repository.

The situation did not change, it seems the project has some incompatible settings with my installation? Now I fear that if reinstall everything I may able to open the examples but not my work projects. That would be worse.

0 Kudos
olimexsmart
Contributor II

Hi Lukas, yes (of course!).

Given the question, I also checked if in the compiler settings the include path was correct, pointing to the folder "Generated_Code" and indeed it was.

It seems to be something fundamental but at the same time wrong in a "trivial" way. 

Since I found the the log file of the build, I am attaching here the file, maybe it can help.

0 Kudos
lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

did you click on this small icon to generate the code?

lukaszadrapa_0-1618567820562.png

Regards,

Lukas

0 Kudos
olimexsmart
Contributor II

I'm sorry I replied to the topic instead of replaying to you

0 Kudos