您的意思是: 
已解决

freemaster

跳至解决方案
1,624 次查看
dongfang
Contributor II

Hello Sir:

I  use the MPC5744P chip,and install the freemaster sofware. Now,it can already communicate normally.But, i  want to go further and use its active-X function. I use the example of user Manual about html.When I press the button, the interface will display an error message.Please help me to analyse . It would be better if you could provide a usable html routine.freemaster.png

0 项奖励
1 解答
1,432 次查看
petrfajmon-b173
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello dongfang‌,

please, can you share with me your FreeMASTER embedded and FreeMASTER PC projects for MPC5744P. It is difficult see the error reason.

Thank you,

Petr

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
4 回复数
1,432 次查看
petrfajmon-b173
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello dongfang

look into the installed FreeMASTER  Communication Driver (FreeMASTER Communication Driver) example for ActiveX access from Excel. The default path to the example is: c:\NXP\FreeMASTER_Serial_Communication_Driver_V2.0\examples\ActiveX_examples\Excel\freemaster_excel.xlsm 

Best Regards,

Petr

0 项奖励
1,433 次查看
petrfajmon-b173
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello dongfang‌,

please, can you share with me your FreeMASTER embedded and FreeMASTER PC projects for MPC5744P. It is difficult see the error reason.

Thank you,

Petr

0 项奖励
1,432 次查看
dongfang
Contributor II

Hello Sir,

I want to use html to import the data from freemaster into the excel form. What should I do? Is there an example for easy access?

0 项奖励
1,432 次查看
dongfang
Contributor II

Hello Petr,

Thank you very much for your reply.Attachment is my project file.Please help analyze the cause of the error.

I want to change the value of the variable when I press the button.But I have tried it failed a few times.I hope you can provide the routine.Looking forward to your reply.

Thank you,

dong fang

0 项奖励