cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change s32k1xx_flash.ld in a project,the other change meantime

jinshuaixu
Contributor V

Hi:

l find a problem recently, when l change  the code of s32k1xx_flash.ld in a project ,l find the oher project is change meantime,why they are synchronization. who can tell me how to set s32ds let them not synchronization.

thank you.

Original Attachment has been moved to: s32k_project_copy.rar

0 Kudos
4 Replies

stanish
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, 

Typically if you create a new project using project wizard there are typically 2 linker script files (S32K1xx_flash.ld and S32K1xx_ram.ld) these files are local copies for the project so any modification in the file should influence just this project.

pastedImage_1.png

If you need to change the .ld file please go to project properties -> C/C++ Build -> Settings -> "Standard S32DS Linker"/General  and adjust the "Script files" path:

pastedImage_2.png

I suspect you might import an existing project into your workspace as a linked project. If this is the case I'd suggest you to tick "Copy projects into workspace" to create a standalone copy of the project files including linker scripts.

pastedImage_3.png

Hope it helps.

Stan

0 Kudos

jinshuaixu
Contributor V

Hi Sliva

l import an existing project into my  workspace, l use you way to import  two project into my workspace ,l find that one project link change and the oher project link changed also,can you give me the detailed step,thank you for response.

0 Kudos

stanish
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, 

Can you possibly start with an empty workspace e.g. "C:\TestWorkspace", import the two projects you are referring to into this workspace (please enable Copy projects into wokspace) and zip the entire workspace and attach it  here.

I'll then check the problem you are facing.

pastedImage_1.png

Regards,

Stan

0 Kudos

jinshuaixu
Contributor V

Hi Sliva

l have uploaded the entire workspace, this problem has spended me much time,thank you for you helping.

0 Kudos