您的意思是: 
已解决

Why is there noting in the folder of sdk

跳至解决方案
1,086 次查看
gj3526
Contributor III

hi,

I can find the “rtc_api_driver.c” in the "S32 Design Studio for Power Architecture ",but can't find the file in the path of the project(workspaceS32DS.Power.2017.R\Uss_multicore\Uss_multicore_z4_0\SDK\platform\drivers\src\rtc_api),and there is a "?" on the floder in the "S32 Design Studio“

How to import these files into the path of the project?

gj3526_0-1662461350723.png

Best regards

jun

0 项奖励
回复
1 解答
1,034 次查看
mikedoidge
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Jun,

The team that creates the SDKs has changed the way they include the SDK files over time. In the version you have, they were included as a link. In SDKs which were produced some time later than this one, they realized it was better to include them directly into the project by copying them. I'm not aware of any automated way to change this for the version you have, but probably you could copy the files in and remove the links. The issue is that you probably would not be able to use the SDK management tools to detach this SDK in the future. For the newer SDKs which are copied, the SDK management tools are setup to add/remove SDK files when attach or detach operations are peformed.

Best Regards,

Mike

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
回复
3 回复数
1,062 次查看
mikedoidge
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Jun,

If you right-click on the filename in the Project Explorer window, you can select 'Properties' from the menu and see the details of the file. Probably this file is linked into the project from the SDK installation folder. The path to the actual file will be displayed in the properties menu.

For example:

image.png

Best Regards,

Mike

0 项奖励
回复
1,040 次查看
gj3526
Contributor III

Hi Mike:

Thanks for your help.

Yes ,you are right, but I hope it can automatically copy these linked files to my current project.

Best Regards,

Jun

0 项奖励
回复
1,035 次查看
mikedoidge
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Jun,

The team that creates the SDKs has changed the way they include the SDK files over time. In the version you have, they were included as a link. In SDKs which were produced some time later than this one, they realized it was better to include them directly into the project by copying them. I'm not aware of any automated way to change this for the version you have, but probably you could copy the files in and remove the links. The issue is that you probably would not be able to use the SDK management tools to detach this SDK in the future. For the newer SDKs which are copied, the SDK management tools are setup to add/remove SDK files when attach or detach operations are peformed.

Best Regards,

Mike

0 项奖励
回复