次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Update the reference Component in S32 Design Studio for ARM

831件の閲覧回数
satish_k_singh
Contributor III

Hello ,

Currently I am working with the S32K148 EVAL board and am using the I2CMaster project from the example.

In the configuration of the lpi2c seen in the component inspector , it makes use of the osif1 as the OS.

I would like to use the FreeRTOS as the OS , and I have included the same but I am not able to change.

So could would please let know how can I add and change the referenced component.

Screenshot_1.png

タグ(2)
0 件の賞賛
3 返答(返信)

700件の閲覧回数
ovidiualexandru
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Satish,

OSIF component is an abstraction layer for either FreeRTOS or baremetal environments. When adding FreeRTOS into a project, it is not necessary to disable osif. It will detect FreeRTOS and reconfigure itself to use osif_freertos.c variant.

Please enable osif in your project and add FreeRTOS, as Martin mentioned.

Best regards,

Ovidiu

700件の閲覧回数
satish_k_singh
Contributor III

Hello Martin,

Yeah I have disabled it , Currently the module lpI2c which I am working with refers the osif OS as the shared component , I want to update the shared component of the lpi2c from osif -----> FreeRTOS to use FreeRTOS features in the lpi2c , but I am not able to update the same.

so could you please let know how to go about updating the same.

thanks and best regards!!!

Satish Kumar

0 件の賞賛

700件の閲覧回数
martin_kovar
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

it looks like you disabled osif component in your project. Please enable the component again and simply add FreeRTOS component into your project.

pastedImage_1.png

Regards,

Martin

0 件の賞賛