The variable or function cann't link the declaration, How to resolve it.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The variable or function cann't link the declaration, How to resolve it.

wujiankang
Contributor II

The variable or function cann't link the declaration.

For example:

The variable "MessageIdentifier" cann't link to its declaration, but its declaration is at the top of the picture below.

pastedImage_1.png

For another example:

The function "Det_ReportError" cann't link to its declaration, but its declaration is at another file which belong to this project.

pastedImage_2.png

When I click this item of "Open Declaration" there is no any response.So how do I do to resolve this problem?

0 Kudos
6 Replies

jiri_kral
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, 

Um, interesting code layout. 

Can you please post full build console output? What is your MCU? 

Jiri

0 Kudos

wujiankang
Contributor II

Thanks for your reply.

Our MCU is MPC5748G.

Attachment is the build console output, please check it.

thanks a lot.

0 Kudos

jiri_kral
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

from console output it looks that project is normally built with some warnings but without any error: 

Executing target #208 ACU_Driver_Dev_r10.siz

Invoking: Standard S32DS Print Size

powerpc-eabivle-size --format=berkeley  ACU_Driver_Dev_r10.elf

text         data          bss          dec          hex      filename

205608         6744        70876      283228        4525c      ACU_Driver_Dev_r10.elf

Finished building: ACU_Driver_Dev_r10.siz

14:29:52 Build Finished (took 3m:3s.135ms)

You should be able upload ACU_DriverDev_r10.elf into your MCU. It is single core project, correct? 

Jiri 

0 Kudos

wujiankang
Contributor II

Yeah, I can download the .elf file to the MCU and it can operate normally. But the question is I cann't read the code smoothly because of the problem.

0 Kudos

jiri_kral
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Um, I see. Well, I'm not sure why it is not working. I'm holding CTRL + left click on variable name - and the declaration is shown properly. What is the Macro FUNC(StatusType, COM_CODE)  front of Com_ReceiveMessage function? I never seen something like this before. May be this is why the Eclipse is lost in this particular case. What about other variables? Are they shown declaration properly?  

Jiri

0 Kudos

wujiankang
Contributor II

This problem has nothing to do with the Macro FUNC(StatusType, COM_CODE). Because many Macros are like this and have no this problem. Just several files appear this malfunction.

0 Kudos