The example application project LWIP base on MPC5746R move from core 1 to core 0, not work success

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The example application project LWIP base on MPC5746R move from core 1 to core 0, not work success

yangjinzhuang
Contributor III

Hi,

I run the example applicaion project LWIP based on MPC5746R success on core 1, then I need move it to core 0, I modify the SRAM address and size, the local_imem  and local_dmem base address, the INTC_IACKR, INTC_EOIR address adapted to core 0. When it runs, I receive IVOR8_handle_execpion in the netif process, it happens in the netif_set_up() or enetif_low_level_output() or OSIF_MutexUnlock() or others.

I want to ask that what diffrent between an application run on core 0 and core 1, what did I lost during the adaption?  In my understand the hardware is shared eqaul between core 1 and core 0? Why the FreeRTOS  basic functions occur diffrent problems about IVOR8?

0 Kudos
2 Replies

lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @yangjinzhuang 

IVOR8 is System Call Interrupt which is triggered only by software by executing se_sc instruction. It's used by FreeRTOS. You can find in source files of that project:

lukaszadrapa_0-1678434880842.png

If you port the code to another core, this IVOR8 needs to be initialized as well.

Regards,

Lukas

0 Kudos

yangjinzhuang
Contributor III

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, I inited IVOR8 right in the project

yangjinzhuang_0-1678437089278.png

When it runs to send arp packet in function enetif_low_level_output(), now it is OK,

yangjinzhuang_1-1678437616133.jpeg

next step to the line of OSIF_MutexUnlock(),  the process run away, then I suspend , it appears different interrupts(there are some null IRQhandle in the example project, maybe they are not used except ENET, but it run success in core 1, then I del the null IRQhandle in the section intc_vector_talbe, it go to the next null IRQhandle, at last I del all the null IRQhandle , it appears IVOR8_IRQhandle)

yangjinzhuang_2-1678437666040.png

yangjinzhuang_3-1678437682529.jpeg

in the section_vector_table, some interrupts handle in the lwip_example_project are not realized,

0 Kudos