S32G Flash Tool report error 1073741819

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32G Flash Tool report error 1073741819

GeChunlong
Contributor I

S32G Flash Tool Upload target and algorithm to hardware, report error: Program finished with error #-1073741819, and the COM num is right. I don't know why.

s32g _flash_tools.PNG

updates.PNG

  

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
8 Replies

Contributor I

I meet same problem

0 Kudos

GeChunlong
Contributor I

Hi Guys.

Could you please help on this question. Thanks a lot

0 Kudos

mikedoidge
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

This error is coming from the Windows OS. It represents a problem on your machine. It could be some issue with the USB drivers. Please check the user guide for the evaluation board you are using and make sure you installed the correct drivers, etc.

Mike

0 Kudos

GeChunlong
Contributor I

Hi Mike,

Thank you, In accordance with the user guide for the evaluation board,uninstalled the usb to serial driver, and installed FTDI CDM v2.12.28 WHQL, but the issue still existed.

0 Kudos

mikedoidge
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Below are possible reasons to get error in the flash tool “Program finished with error # - 1073741819”.

Could you please confirm the following conditions?

1. The USB connection between the PC and the target was attempted on more than one USB port.
  2. The target is set to ‘serial boot mode’ with the following:
    i.      BOOTMOD0 (SW14) = all OFF
    ii.      BOOTMOD1 (SW15) = all OFF
    iii.      BOOT_CFG[0:7] (SW6) = all OFF
    iv.      BOOT_CFG[8:15] (SW7) = all OFF
    v.      BOOT_CFG[16:23] (SW8) = all OFF
    vi.      BOOT_CFG[24:31] (SW9) = all OFF
  3. A serial connection can be established from the PC to the target using a terminal program (PuTTY, TeraTerm, etc.), this would also confirm that the USB cable is good
    • Can you flash the SD card with Linux BSP and set the board to SD card boot mode? You can find an image of Linux BSP on Flexera if you have not already have one built. Then, you can test that UART, the board, and the cable works by just turning the board on and viewing the BSP serial console on the PC. Make sure uboot and kernel both are initialized.
  4. There were no other serial connections active on the same COM port at the same time the S32 Flash Tool was in use (no terminal program running on the COM port), etc.
  5. The COM port should be entered using UPPERCASE letters. It is not likely the cause of this error, but it is what is expected by the S32 Flash Tool.
  6. None of the DIP switches are damaged.
  7. You are directly accessing the flash commands without first using 'Upload target and algorithm to hardware...'

Best Regards,

Mike

0 Kudos

9610wk
Contributor I

Hi, Mike

I meet the same problem.

I checked the user guide for the evaluation board, installed i2c driver and uart driver. I also checked the previously listed conditions and the check results are as follows.

1.The USB connection between the PC and the target was attempted on one USB port.

2.The target is set to ‘serial boot mode’ .

3.The USB cable and other device are good because they can work on my colleague's PC.

4.There were no other serial connections active on the same COM port at the same time the S32 Flash Tool was in use.

5.The COM port be entered using UPPERCASE letters.

6.None of the DIP switches are damaged.

7.The error was reported after I clicked 'Upload target and algorithm to hardware...'

Could you please help  me on this question?  Thanks a lot

0 Kudos

Contributor I

I meet same problem, but the issue still existed.

0 Kudos

mikedoidge
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Please share your results after checking the previously listed conditions.

Best Regards,

Mike

0 Kudos